It's as easy as child's play, and works like magic!
Step.1 - Songs + Dinosaurs + Animation
Your child's imagination is sparked and their attention of captivated by endearing and cute dinosaur characters, colorful animations, and entertaining music - all specially designed to build a foundation for learning the target language. Children are presented with the tools to begin their journey to understanding a new language.
Step.2 - Confidence Building
Dino Lingo boosts your child's confidence in the target language with each lesson. By simplifying the lessons and creating an enticing learning environment, your child will soon begin the organic process of learning, which will allow them to speak, understand, and identify with the new language, quickly and naturally. Introducing your child to 200 common words and phrases, in each language, this process quickly rewards your child's efforts with new and exciting skills.
Step.3 - Interactivity
Dino Lingo employs an interactive teaching method which encourages your child to immerse themselves in the language learning process, right away. By utilizing games, and engaging thematic reviews, your child is encouraged to speak and express themselves in the target language. Dino Lingo language learning programs are designed to feel natural and engaging to a child's imagination.
Result - FUN + LEARNING!!!
The Science behind "Dino Lingo Method"
- 1 - Full Immersion
- Children naturally learn a foreign language from Dino Lingo videos because they hear common phrases and vocabulary hundreds of times without any interruption. Imagination and repetition captures a child's interest in learning and development.
- 2 - Contextual Variation
- Each of the foreign language learning words used in Dino Lingo programs is presented to the listener in at least 4 different contexts. In addition, unlike other programs, Dino Lingo repeats words intermittently and not just consecutively which triggers the child's memory development.
- 3 - High-Pitched Female Voices
- Scientific studies show that babies and young children identify best with high-pitched voices, otherwise known as "motherese" or child-directed speech. We have worked with female and child actors with high-pitched vocals for this reason.
- 4 - Pronunciation
- Dino Lingo language programs are recorded by native speakers of each language.
- 5 - Gradual Interval Recall
- Each target word Dino Lingo introduces is timed to be presented at different intervals, triggering memory (e.g. The word 'car' is presented in the 5th minute, the 10th minute, and again in the 30th minute).
- 6 - Optimum Combination of 3D/2D Animation
- Recent studies have shown that children prefer to watch animations over real-life footage. Designed to capture your child's attention, 80% of Dino Lingo videos are presented as either 3D or 2D animations.
- 7 - Neonate Characters
- Dino Lingo uses animated characters that have baby-like faces. There are no monstrous, scary or wild characters in Dino Lingo products since they are age appropriate.
- 8 - Animism
- Research shows that small children have a tendency to believe that all objects are alive (e.g. talking and dancing cars). Dino Lingo features many lively objects that capture the children's attention and curious imagination.
- 9 - Subtitles in Both Foreign Characters and English Alphabet
- At Dino Lingo, we know that most parents want to be able to read the captions in both the local characters of target language as well as the English (Latin) alphabet. We provide this to you as are the facilitator helping your child understand their new language.
- 10 - Sudden Surprises
- To capture the little ones attention, Dino Lingo uses some scientific techniques such as sudden appearance and disappearances, sudden pans, zoom-ins and unfamiliar sounds. This keeps a young mind interested and busy as they learn along.